Dec. 18th, 2021 Update
Given the rising cases of COVID-19 in the community, and in order to prevent further spread, BGC Kawarthas has made the difficult decision to suspend its Full Day Holiday Camp programs that were to run at our Lindsay facility from December 20 – 24, 2021. Paramount in our decision-making is the intermixing of students from various schools and the recent restrictions announced by the Province of Ontario.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause to families at this time.
Our Holiday camps provide a range of social, educational, and skill development opportunities that will appeal to children of all interests. We provide diverse programs with daily themes for our members. Our staff are highly qualified, including certifications in First Aid, HIGH FIVE, and CATCH, but most importantly they are fun and engaging positive role models who ensure that all participants enjoy a camp experience to remember for a lifetime.
2021 Program Details
December 20 - Holiday Hoopla
December 21 - Pajama-O-Rama
December 22 - Festival of Lights
December 23 - Elfin' Around
December 24 - Polar Express
- Ages: 5-12 yrs.
- Cost: $30.50 for Members, $36.60 for Non-Members
- Camp Hours: December 20-23 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm December 24 - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Register Online at www.bgckawarthas.com/register
- Must register by 12 noon the Thursday prior to the week of Camp (December 16 2021)
- Please bring a healthy, nut-free lunch and snacks, and water daily to Camp.
- We will be playing active games and playing outdoors, please wear comfortable clothing and bring indoor running shoes and outdoor clothes (hat, mitts, boots, snow pants, jacket).
- Club will be closed daily when the last child is picked up fom program.
Campers should bring:
Comfortable clothing for active games
Boots for outdoor activities
Healthy nut-free lunch and snacks
Refillable water bottle
Mask (please pack extra masks)
Please label all items with your childs name or family name