The 27th Jeff Beukeboom Charity Classic took place at Wolf Run Golf Club August 5, 2021. We were thrilled to be at capacity and to see all our steadfast golfers returning once again.
On behalf of the Club and Foundation, we thank you all for all you have done to support this tournament and the Club for so many years. We are so grateful to our sponsors! You mean so much to us. The kids thank you too!
Photos from 2021 can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bgckl/albums/72157719751618369
Our Tournament format for 2021:
4 person scramble, lunch, course events, hole in one, online auction and a chance to meet with our spokesperson Jeff Beukeboom.
The 27th Annual Jeff Beukeboom Charity Classic took place in a hybrid form that allowed golfers to enjoy a day of golf with those closest to them and support our most important fundraiser of the year to continue to helps kids in our community. COVID19 restrictions meant: Select Tee Times, 3 choice take out meal, and online auction.
ONLINE AUCTION is closed. WestJet Raffle is closed
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW CHANGES FOR IN KEEPING WITH HEALTH REGULATIONS ( subject to change ) 2021
- We cannot have a Shot Gun Start. You will be scheduled for tee off times throughout the day beginning at 8am with last tee off at 3pm, every 10 minutes. Preference for tee off times will be given to sponsors (LEAD and HOLE SPONSORS) and then on a first come first serve basis (fees paid)
- Ticket price has been reduced to $175 this year and includes lunch, course events and prizes.
-The WestJet gift of flight raffle is not included, but raffle tickets will be available for purchase for $20 at hole #1.
- No shirts this year (please wear a RETRO one) and instead you will receive a $50 TAX RECEIPT
- Jeff Beukeboom will be at Hole 1 to greet you and take a shot for you
- We will still have on course events and prizes (delivered later), TBA Swag and raffle prizes
- There will be no silent or live auction at the event…any items available will be an online auction on our website for bidding…more information will follow
- Lunch is included (a choice from 3 menu options) in a take-out format when you wish to have it. No dinner.
- Wolf Run is following regulations (barrier in carts, social distancing on course)
- Club house is open for take-out and washrooms only
We really hope you can join us and feel comfortable doing so knowing every precaution will be followed. We understand if you aren’t ready for that. We will miss you. We would ask if you can’t attend if you would be willing to still donate your fees for a full tax receipt for the full amount or anything you feel able to support the Club.
Registration information: email@example.com
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!