We are excited to announce on Friday, December 2nd, our Youth Warehouse will be having a flea market with arts, crafts, food and more from local small businesses and the youth of our community.
This market is not a donation drive for BGC Kawarthas. Proceeds do not go towards us but towards the artisans and vendors represented.
It will be from 5-8 p.m. Everyone is welcome!
What Will Be Available?
Here are the lists, sorted by categories!
- Beaded Roots by Morgan Turcotte, Métis beaded earrings
- Becky’s Macramé by Becky Sicard, Macramés for wall hangings and decorating
- Original paintings, greeting cards, coasters, printed tote bags and more from local artist Jess Spagnolo
- The Nature In Us by Daniela Mills, hand crafted vegan soaps and skin care
- Textile Art from Ellen Edney of Mariposa Woolen Mill
- Sketches by youth Dakota Butler
- Sketches by youth Hailey Harmann Harris and Alex Duke
- Wildflowers Wax & Wood by Ashley Taylor, homemade beeswax candles, soy candles, rustic wood projects
- Groovy Gal Thrift Store – Art and nostalgic collectables