Are you an alumni?
We provide positive experiences that last a lifetime
Share your stories and learn about events, contests, offers, pop in for a visit and much more! Even if you were a Club member many years ago, we want to stay connected with you!
For many former Club members, staff and volunteers, their favourite memories were made at the Club. Join the Clubs Alumni community and learn about ways to develop and contribute to the next generation of Club members!
BGC Kawarthas has been molding and influencing young people since 1970. The Club enables children and youth to:
- lead healthy, active lives
- continue and complete their education
- develop interests and skills that lead to successful careers
- develop positive relationships with their peers and mentors
Club Staff have a positive influence on children and youth attending our Club. According to the 2022 Learning & Impact report at BGC Kawarthas:
- 80% of children and youth have said because of the Club, they are more physically active
- 80% of children and youth have also said that because of the Club, they are excited to try new things and better at helping out when needed
- 70% report having a more positive influence on others
- 75% are more confident in their abilities
- 66% said they are more comfortable being leaders