Check Back Soon for information about 2024 March Break Programming
Our March Break camps provide a range of social, educational, and skill development opportunities that will appeal to children of all interests. We provide diverse programs with daily themes for our members.
Our staff are highly qualified, including certifications in First Aid, HIGH FIVE, and CATCH, but most importantly they are fun and engaging positive role models who ensure that all participants enjoy a camp experience to remember for a lifetime.
Please label all items with your child’s name or family’s name.
Theme Camps & Specialty Camps
|THEME CAMPS ( AGES 5-12 YEARS )||SPECIALTY CAMPS ( AGES 7-12 YEARS )|
- Register by 12:00 noon the day prior to attending camp
- Theme Camp $34.50
- Regular Camp Hours 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Early Care (6:30-8:30 am) $10.50 per day includes a healthy breakfast served until 7:45 am
- Cancellations must be made by 12:00 noon the day prior to care
- Full payment required upon registration
- Financial assistance is available
Campers Should Bring
- Healthy Nut-Free lunch and snacks, and water to camp daily
- Running shoes
- Comfortable clothing for active games
- Outdoor clothing
- Boots for outdoor activities