Location: Edmison Heights Public School
Our March Break camps provide a range of social, educational, and skill development opportunities that will appeal to children of all interests. We provide diverse programs with daily themes for our members.
Our staff are highly qualified, including certifications in First Aid, HIGH FIVE, and CATCH, but most importantly they are fun and engaging positive role models who ensure that all participants enjoy a camp experience to remember for a lifetime.
Please label all items with your child’s name or family’s name.
|THEME CAMP (AGES 4-12 YRS.)|
March 13th – Ocean Commotion
March 14th – Island Explorers
March 15th – Superhero Surprise
March 16th – Zoo Mania
March 17th – Luck of the Irish
Program run from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with structured programs scheduled from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm.
- Cost: $32.50 per day.
- Cancellations must be made by noon the day prior to care.
- Flexibility within camps allows you to choose the days you need.
- Full payment required upon registration.
- Financial assistance is available.
- Discount available for families with 3 or more children.
Campers Should Bring
- Running shoes
- Comfortable clothing for active games
- Outdoor clothes
- Boots for outdoor activities
- Healthy nut-free lunch and snacks
- Refillable water bottle