107 Lindsay St. S.
Mon – Fri: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m
Changes to office hours will be posted at the Lindsay head office location.
- Program fees vary per program and are payable upon registration.
- Participants must be registered and paid in full by noon the business day prior to attending the program. Please note spaces are limited and referred to the licensed Child Care handbook for information about registering for licensed programs.
- We reserve the right to remove any child/youth from any program should we deem it necessary. No refund will be granted under these circumstances.
- Financial assistance is available.
We are excited to provide the convenience of online registration for programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Licensed Childcare programs or any 3rd party payments for service are NOT available online.
Only payments by credit card /existing credit on account will be accepted by the online registration system. Service charges are applied to all internet transactions and are paid directly to the online service provide.
Families can update their information, donate to the Foundation, access information i.e tax receipts, share program information on social media and much more!
If your information is already on Active Net please use your existing email and choose forgot password. The system will send you a new password to proceed so you do not have to create a new profile.
If you need any assistance please contact our customer service team for assistance.
Registration Forms & Waivers
The BGC Kawarthas has required and optional forms and waivers for parents/ caregivers to complete prior to a participant beginning a program/ service.
Please contact the Clubs main office customer service team if you have any questions on which forms/ waiver is required or the registration process.
(705) 324-4493 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Forms and waivers marked “required” below must be printed, filled out, signed and brought to the first day of programming in order to participate. Hard copies of forms and waivers are available at the time of registration.
Required waivers are to be completed prior to program and then annually each April.
You can access and/or update your current registration information or create a new account on the Clubs new online registration system. Click here! bgckl.com/register If you have a current account with the Club and have not accessed the online portal please contact the office for support. You will need to ensure the Club has your current email address in the system for you to access your account online.
Registration, Waivers & Medical Forms
- Complete Child Care/Program Application and Registration Form
- Youth and Adult Sports Registration Form
- Club Waivers-Consolidated (optional)
- PEAK Waiver (required to use the PEAK Indoor Climbing & Adventure Centre)
Financial Support & Resources
Contact or visit the Club if you are in need of financial assistance for any of our programs, services, or memberships. You may qualify for a child care subsidy through the City of Kawartha Lakes for the following BGC Club programs:
- Before school
- After school
- PA Days
- March Break, Christmas Break
- Summer Camps
- Licensed Child Care
Club Financial Assistance Application form
Click here for more information Child Care Subsidy offered by the City of Kawartha Lakes.
Click here for information on the Ontario Child Care Tax Credit.
Or contact the Children’s Services Division Department of Health and Social Services:
322 Kent St. W. Lindsay ON K9V 4S7
Toll free: 1-877-324-9870
Jumpstart- Family Subsidy
Canadian Tire Foundation
The Jump Start program is a community-based charitable program designed to help kids aged 4-18 participate in sports and recreation such as hockey, gymnastics, soccer, dance and swimming so they can develop important life skills, self-esteem and confidence.
To apply for funding please visit the Jumpstart website by clicking here
Cancellation of programs Due to Weather
The Club is committed to maintain the health and safety of all children, youth, volunteers and staff participating in programs. Policy and procedures are in place regarding cancellation of programs, monitoring of weather conditions and forecasts for all locations where programs/ services are held.
Program supervisors will determine the appropriate method of communicating with families. Notification of closing or cancellation will also be listed on the local radio station, and when possible through the Clubs social media.
If the local school boards or BGC Kawarthas cancel their buses then the following BGC Kawarthas transportation and programs will be cancelled for the day as well:
- Before School Program
- After School Programs- Lindsay, Coboconk, Kirkfield, Dunsford
- Lindsay Pre-teen and Youth Centre
- Rural & Lindsay Sports Programs
- All Transportation Services
- BGC Kawarthas main office will close @ 5 pm.
- Please ensure to check BOB FM and twitter.com/bgckl for announcements regarding transportation cancellations.
Licenced Daycare Centres offered by BGC Kawarthas (Kids in Motion & Dr. George Hall) programs will be cancelled on an individual basis. Please tune into BOB FM for specific program cancellations in regards to Licensed Daycare Services.
Affordable and Accessible
The Club strives to work with families, and partners to offer accessible and barrier free services. Fees are affordable and financial support is available when needed. Programs and services are open to all regardless of race, religion, social or economic status.
Link to the Club’s Accessible Customer Service Plan
Striving for Excellence
The Club strives to give all customers the best possible service at every point of contact. Every decision the Club makes to improve customer service aims to not only meet but exceed customer expectations. The Club will continue to place customer needs first – every time.
Feedback about your experience is welcomed and the Club will strive to tap into resources to excel. You can offer feedback in various ways such as-
- complete and submit to the Club the Programs and Services survey form
- informing any team member
- using the Contact Us section of this website
- contacting the Director of Operations
Tours are available! Stop by or Contact Us ahead of time.